0203 397 8891
Open today: 9:00am - 6:00pm
This beautiful resort on the Mauritian south coast spreads across 35 acres of tropical gardens and pristine white sands. Shanti Maurice’s world-class Shanti Spa combines age-old regimes with contemporary international treatments for revitalised senses and spiritual awakening. Experienced therapists help guests take control of their bodies in order to de-stress, detoxify and rebalance, and also offer lectures and classes for a fresh approach to long lasting health. An extensive leisure programme invites guests to pursue activities as diverse as cooking classes, water sports, jogging, yoga and finger painting, among others. Boat tours and excursions farther afield are also easily arranged.
The suites and villas at Shanti Maurice are all ocean-facing and are among the most generously proportioned in Mauritius. The villas all have private pools and are surrounded by exotic private gardens, terraces and courtyards.
- Dolphin watching
- Group sailing
- Snorkelling sessions
- Outdoor pursuits
- Cultural activities
- Vedanta sessions
- Yoga and Pranayama sessions
- Traditional meditation
- Ayurveda Lecture
- Fitness Sessions
- Well-being programmes with visiting masters
- Garden tours
- Cooking classes
- Hot yoga
The spacious Shanti Spa allows you to awaken your senses, restore mental wellbeing and revitalise your spirits. Nutritionists, personal trainers, Ayurvedic physicians and yoga masters collaborate to ensure guests feel mentally positive and physically rejuvenated. Through a mix of ancient regimes and modern wellness regimes, unique treatments are created, designed to go beyond rediscovering tranquillity.
The Shanti Spa at Shanti Maurice focuses on the connection between mind, body and spirit, enabling you to explore your inner self. At the Shanti Spa, your intellect as well as your body is taken on a journey with holistic therapies and wellness regimes for a complete harmony between inner and outer self.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes (Meditation & Yoga)
- 44 x Rooms (22 on first floor) + 17 x Villas wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails in bathroom
- Buggies / carts
- First Aid Kit
- 10% additional discount
(Valid for second time repeat guest onwards who have stayed at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa since 1 September 2010 only)
- Two children up to 11.99 years old, can share the suites and/or villa of the parents on a complimentary basis. Children are free on same meal plan booked by the parents.
Valid for travel year round. During Festive, the New Year's Gala dinner is applicable. Combinable with Long Stay, Early Booking Bonus, and Spa Junior suite offer only.
- Benefit from a 20% discount on the Suite/ Villas per night rate.
Valid for travel year-round except during Festive Season. Offer is also applicable for a single parent travelling with one child up to 11.99 years old. Offer if not combinable with any other offer.
Repeat Guest Offer:
- Receive additional 5% discount (for repeat guests who stayed at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa since September 2010)
- Champagne on arrival
Applicable on all Suite and Villa categories; Combinable with the Family Offer, Single Traveller Offer. Honeymoon and/ or Wedding anniversary Offer and Shanti Saving Offer.
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary
- 15% discount applicable for the bride
- One bottle of sparkling wine in Suites/villa upon arrival
- One fruit basket on arrival
- One (1) romantic candlelight dinner once per stay excluding drinks
- One (1) couple massage for a duration of 45 minutes once per stay in the Shanti Spa
- Free upgrade to next higher room category (subject to availability at time of check-in)
Offer is combinable with the Family offer and the Spa Junior suite offer only. Minimum 5 nights stay required. Applicable also for same sex couple.
- Unlimited complimentary green fee at the 18 hole 'Avalon Golf & Country Club'
- Return transfer to/from the Avalon Golf Estate. Transfer is bookable through the concierge and will depend on the set timetable as fixed by the Resort.
- 1 Golf cart
- 1 tray of driving range balls
Valid all year round, combinable with Early Booking Bonus, Long Stay offer, Family offer, Single traveller offer, Spa Junior suite offer and honeymoon offer.
Located in the untouched south of Mauritius, set in a tranquil bay on a curving lagoon of white sand Shanti Maurice is the ideal holiday destination to rejuvenate mind, body and soul. With a choice of many other luxury resorts in Mauritius, I considered myself lucky to have found this gem of a place.
I had a perfect time in Shanti Maurice with the Ayurveda Rejuvenation programme. Amazing food, treatments, sessions and members of staff. Not to mention the breathtaking location. Truly magic! Health and Fitness Travel was great at finding this holiday for me, thank you!
I don’t have enough words to describe how beautiful the location is! It’s by far the most beautiful place I have ever visited. Spa treatments and fitness activities are very high quality. I will definitely return!
Shanti Maurice is a dream… An incredible Spa. Everything there is excellent and the location is simply stunning!
Ah Shanti Maurice! What a bliss! Everything was superb, particularly the Yoga, Pilates and all treatments. I’m recommending it to all my friends and will return next year.