Retreat Away Announces New Menopause and Stress Retreat
Offering natural solutions for menopause, perimenopause and the prevention of Osteoporosis, Retreat Away has announced a brand new menopause and stress retreat set to be hosted by Dr Marilyn Glenville, PhD of the Natural Health Practice.
Dr Marilyn Glenville is the UK's leading nutritionist specialising in Women's Health and the menopause, and author of the internationally best-selling book Natural Solutions To The Menopause and will be hosting this inspiring 6 night retreat at Longevity Health and Wellness Hotel on the stunning Algarve coast in Portugal. The retreat's primary aim is to share how women can truly coast through a symptom-free menopause and enjoy a full, happy and healthy life beyond it.
Taking place between April 26th and May 2nd 2023 in association with Retreat Away who promote wellness for life with their healthy holidays, this women's health retreat will cover and provide natural solutions to the wide and far-reaching range of issues that today's modern woman can experience when going through the menopause.
Drawing on over 35 years of clinical experience, Dr Marilyn Glenville draws on her extensive knowledge in managing the menopause naturally, so if you find yourself experiencing any of the following:
- Enduring insomnia, night waking and night sweats that leave you feeling drenched, uncomfortable and exhausted
- Suffering with hot flushes, ageing skin, joint pains, loss of concentration, vaginal dryness and memory changes
- Finding your fulfilling sex life has come grinding to a halt
- Experiencing tearful outbursts and riding rollercoasters of emotion
- Always feeling stressed and anxious
- Experiencing brain fog and memory loss
Then this retreat might be just what you need to take control of your menopause or perimenopause experience and turn it into a more positive one.
"I'm thrilled to be able to share my knowledge and expertise at the beautiful Longevity Health and Wellness Hotel in Alvor, Portugal. This is a hand-picked and utterly fabulous hotel and spa where retreat attendees an completely relax, let go, and treat themselves to unrivalled pampering."
- Dr Marilyn Glenville
What does the Retreat Away Menopause and Stress Retreat Involve?
- Talks and Q+A's with Dr Marilyn Glenville
- Talk and live cookery demo with Helen Ford, Dr Glenville's Senior Nutritionist and resident foodie
- Use of the hotel pool and facilities
- Fabulous healthy half board menu offerings
- Use of the spa facilities
- Fabulous, relaxing body and face treatments in the spa (to be booked in advance with 10% off for retreat attendees)
- Yoga or Pilates and stretch classes
Is This Menopause and Stress Retreat Right For Me?
If you're approaching or experiencing the perimenopause or menopause and struggling with common symptoms that are affecting the quality of your life then this retreat is perfect for you - you don't need to suffer any more!
You might be a woman taking HRT and thinking about coming off it and therefore searching for the best natural remedies to take instead.
Or you might be perfectly happy taking HRT but wishing to learn more about the right things to eat and what supplements to take for your general health.
Or perhaps you don't or can't take HRT due to a history of breast cancer for example and you want to know how to get through this stage of your life comfortably and naturally.
If you're looking to better understand what your body needs as it navigates the menopause then this retreat will show you that it is possible to:
- Feel full of energy and life
- Feel sexy and confident
- Feel healthy and excited to enter the next stage of your life
Information and Booking: Menopause & Stress Retreat with Dr Marilyn Glenville at Longevity Health and Wellness Hotel