Travel Product Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus scheme
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Reporting to: Director
Our aim is to enrich lives and well-being through wellness travel. This is your opportunity to work as a Product Executive for Health and Fitness Travel, the UK’s leading wellness travel company. A small, friendly and motivated team, we are experts in creating tailor-made wellness holidays worldwide and provide our clients with bespoke healthy holidays to luxury destinations. We are looking for a self-organised, passionate, detail-oriented Product & Executive. This role would suit someone looking to move from a sales, Product, or marketing related role, or who’s new to the industry but with prior experience and a high level of enthusiasm and business savvy. There is an opportunity of career progression to grow within the company.
This role will support our ongoing efforts to deliver the best wellness travel experiences for our clients by assisting our Director, Marketing Manager, and sales team in researching & developing new itineraries, product research, supplier communication, contract management and destination offerings, negotiating with our key suppliers, and maintaining the quality of all the experiences we offer. As Product & Marketing Executive you will be the main point of contact for day-to-day queries from within the business, taking a proactive approach to resolving issues and setting procedures in place for the future, contributing to the overall performance of our fast-paced, forward-thinking business.
- Maintain and manage contracts with existing suppliers.
- Maintain and improve supplier relationships.
- Manage pricing and promote offers.
- Work with marketing to promote product to the market.
- Increase conversion of marketing activity working with suppliers
- Accurate contract loading and updating of value add/ special offers.
- Website and reservation system update with new products, promotions
- Monitor and report on competitors’ product and marketing activity.
- Be involved in contracting and negotiating with all suppliers.
- Assist Sales team with enquiries about product and costing.
- Help with sales if sales team are busy or away (commission paid on all bookings)
- Monitor customer feedback.
- Collate and generate competitive pricing.
- Planning and developing new products
- Deliver and help manage own retreats and new suppliers
- Understand the dynamics and competitors in this market.
- Other marketing activities relating to your product as required.
- Good analytical skills, initiative, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong personal organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be a confident communicator and self-motivated.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Desire to learn and improve.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Good time management and results orientated.
- Ability to work and contribute in a small friendly team atmosphere
- A love of travel and well-being would be advantageous.
- Knowledge or keen interest in health and fitness
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Team player
- Creative flair and eager to learn.
- Opportunity to visit our holiday destinations.
- The opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 over five years) including bank holidays & educational travel.
- Pension Plan
- Nutrition wellness consultation per year
- Be part of an engaged, social, and enjoyable working environment
Health and Fitness Travel is a global luxury wellness travel company that originated in the UK in 2010 and is committed to providing healthy holidays that enhance and change lives. They offer clients a tailor-made seamless service with the very best health and fitness holidays, handpicked by its expert team, together with exclusive and added value packages with the best deals. As leading specialists, Health and Fitness Travel has also created their own collection of trademark healthy holidays in various destinations which include Fusion Fitness™, Mindful Triathlon™, Family TimeTogether™, BodyBreaks™ and Discover Recover™, offering clients the best value and holiday experience. For more information visit: www.healthandfitnesstravel.com/about-us
Please send CV’s and a covering letter outlining why you’re interested in this vacancy to email@example.com