Lefay Resort and Spa is a unique and eco-friendly hotel, located in a truly beautiful and breathtaking location. It oozes sophistication, elegance, and although contemporary, it's homely, welcoming, and a relaxing place to distress and unwind. You can enjoy the wonderful views of Lago di Garda by day, and a bright sky full of stars by night.
There’s fun for the whole family on this activity packed holiday. Escape to the luxurious Lefay spa and indulge in a relaxing facial massage or re-energise during a complementary yoga class, safe in the knowledge that your children will be having just as much fun at the dedicated children’s club. The idyllic location lends itself well to a number of family friendly activities such as bike riding through the beautiful natural parkland that surrounds the hotel. Spend some quality time with your family on an active holiday to Lefay Resort and create some unforgettable memories.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Breakfast (other board options available)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Complimentary entrance to Lefay Spa World
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including: Qi Gong, meridian stretching, Tai Chi, yoga, aqua gym, abs, Pilates, circuit training, fitball stretching and step (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Babysitting can be arranged for an extra fee
- Paolino’s Kids Club is open every day from 11.00 – 19.00 for children age 3 to 12 years
- There is a dedicated children’s menu to satisfy even the fussiest eaters
- Family suites are available and feature two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Child prices apply for ages 2-17 years
Paolino’s Kids Club is open for children age 3 – 12 years every day. From 11.00am to 19.00pm you kids will be thoroughly entertained with a whole host of exciting games and activities. With a dedicated kids menu your little ones can enjoy lunch with their new friends at the Paolino’s Kids Club at 12.30 every day.
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
For stays of at least 3 nights on a wellness programme:
- 1 x Access to Salt Lake per person
For stays of at least 5 nights on a wellness programme:
- 1 x Free treatment (Energy Roughage & Body Scrub with brushing or Californian or Haemolymphatic or Contouring Facial massage)
For stays of at least 7 nights on a wellness programme:
- Complimentary return transfer from Verona or Milan Linate Airport
For stays of at least 10 nights on a wellness programme:
- Early check in – Late check out upon availability at time of arrival AND Room upgrade from Prestige Junior Suite to Deluxe Junior Suite upon availability at time of booking
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||2 Adults + 1 Baby||1 Adult + 1 Child||2 Adults + 2 Children|
|01 Nov - 24 Dec 2021||USD4,670||USD4,670||USD4,670|
|01 Nov 2021 - 24 Dec 2021||USD4,520||USD4,520||USD4,520|
|25 Dec - 31 Dec 2021||USD7,870||USD7,870||USD7,870|
|25 Dec 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||USD7,750||USD7,750||USD7,750|
|01 Jan - 31 Mar 2022||USD6,500||USD6,500||USD6,500|
|01 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022||USD6,040||USD6,040||USD6,040|
|01 Apr - 30 Jun 2022||USD7,400||USD7,400||USD7,400|
|01 Apr 2022 - 30 Jun 2022||USD7,280||USD7,280||USD7,280|
|01 Jul - 30 Sep 2022||USD8,760||USD8,760||USD8,760|
|01 Jul 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||USD8,570||USD8,570||USD8,570|
|01 Oct - 31 Dec 2022||USD10,140||USD10,140||USD10,140|
|01 Oct 2022 - 31 Dec 2022||USD9,960||USD9,960||USD9,960|
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
The luxury retreat is located in Gargano, nestled in the heart of the renowned ‘Riviera dei Limoni’. Secluded in the mountains, is a sanctuary for peace and relaxation surrounded by luscious greenery and beautiful vistas. The main draw is the largest lake in Italy, Lake Garda, regarded as one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Wherever you turn the views are picturesque and stunning.
Focusing on a Mediterranean diet, their food offers the most authentic Italian flavours and cuisine with the freshest ingredients and quality products. Their elegant eateries use the concept of food being for the soul, which spares no expense in their detoxifying, low-calorie dietary options.
La Grande Limonaia
Situated on the upper floor of the retreat, eat in the perfect setting with spectacular views of Lake Garda. In the scented lemon grove, dine with a choice of the best low calorie dishes and more hearty traditional recipes. All dinner dishes all prepared with the finest hand made extra virgin olive oil.
Trattoria La Vigna
The restaurant welcomes guests with a simple and homely atmosphere with rustic recipes that are sure to tickle your taste buds. Sample the ‘Brescian’ style beef or the yellow pumpkins of Mantua to gain a palate of ‘all things Italy’.
Located on the ground floor, it is the perfect place to watch the sunset and spectacular views of Lake Garda whilst sipping a juicy cocktail.
On the edge of the shimmering swimming pool lies the bar that has your favourite drinks and tasty snacks. Sit back, relax and take in the incredible view over Lake Garda.
Facilities & Services
2 x Restaurants
- Bike riding
- Indoor swimming pool
- Jogging track
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Golf driving range (approx. 15 km)
- Horse riding (approx. 15 km)
- Pitch and putt golf (approx. 15 km)
- Sailing (approx. 15 km)
- Scuba diving (approx. 15 km)
- Tennis (approx. 15 km)
- Water skiing (approx. 15 km)
- Windsurfing (approx. 15 km)
Recover vital energy at the Lefay Spa that uses an innovative method that combines the ancient classic Chinese medicine with western scientific research. The body; soul and spirit will be rejuvenated with their range of therapies and treatments, and in the boldly designed ‘World of Water and Fire Area’ you can soak up in the clear swimming pools and dry off in one of the many saunas. Their range of treatments ranges from relaxation to medical, including reflexology, aromatic body wraps and acupuncture.
The healthy holiday destination follows it’s own ‘Lefay Philosophy’ where the traditional concept of luxury is replaced by a new ideal of overall wellness. It includes ethical values, respect for the environment, enhancement of the territory and recovery of traditions. As well as eco-sustainability it is geared towards a recovery of physical and mental balance, invoking all your senses.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible with pull cords
- Grab rails in room and pool
- Guide dog friendly
- First Aid Kit
Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda features 93 rooms which all built around the innovative Lefay Wellness concept. The extensive spaces combine natural materials and advanced technologies to bring an aura of nature inside. With five different types of rooms to choose from, they all provide small personal touches.
Prestige Junior Suite and Deluxe Junior Suite
Royal Pool & SPA Suite
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% discount on accommodation for bookings received within 100 days prior to arrival (Combinable with Free Nights Offer; Not valid for the Royal Pool & Spa Suite; Book between 1 January 2022 - 31 December 2022)
- Early check-in (12pm) and late check-out (6pm) subject to availability on arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- 1 access per person to the La Luna nel Lago salt lake during stay
Laura's Review of Lefay Resort and Spa, Lago di Garda
Alison's Review of Lefay Resort & Spa, Lake Garda in Italy
Well, where do I begin? Let's start at arriving at Verona airport in Italy. The bags arrived promptly within 20 minutes of landing. As I walk through to the arrivals lounge, my driver from the hotel is there waiting for me and I am driven from the airport to Lefay Resort & Spa in complete comfort and luxury – this sets the tone for the whole trip from now until I come back to this airport in…
Paul’s Review of Lefay Resort & Spa, Lake Garda
I wasn’t sure what to expect from Lefay, all our client reviews were glowing but I couldn’t quite envisage the Italian wellness scene; how would the indulgences of Italy translate into a healthy holiday? Needless to say, I was blown away! Lefay itself is stunningly located on the mountainside of Lake Garda in Northern Italy, set in beautiful woods and olives groves with breath-taking views...
SamVisited July 2019
I had a wonderful time at Lefay, everything was planned perfectly by Health and Fitness Travel. It exceeded my expectations! It was amazing to be able to relax and exercise in a beautiful environment, close to the lake and in nature. High-quality room and facilities.
StuartVisited August 2018
Lefay is truly a high-class resort, with facilities, staff and food & drink to match. It was excellent for my fitness goals, with highly trained staff. I don’t recall seeing so many good professionals in one same place ever before. It was a little over my initial budget, but I really made the right choice. For anyone looking to book, I would say that this is a world class resort, with incredible service and a very professional approach, so embrace all the treatments and all the health advice you will receive. I’ll take my wife with me next year, and will contact Health and Fitness Travel again, as I received great complimentary treatments!
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you