Nestled away in the valleys of the towering Dolomites, the sustainably run Lefay Resort & Spa Dolomiti is an oasis of calm. Escaping from the normality of life, you can rest and recuperate in this luxury resort. Reach inner peace and physical rejuvenation following the therapeutic path, inspired by ancient Chinese medicine, through the world-class spa, created to mirror its majestic surroundings. Working closely with the resident medical experts, whether you desire a balance in your energy or you aim to hit specific health goals, you will leave this magical destination feeling the complete you. Overlooking the vast alpine forests from the outside swimming pool or with a drink in hand on the sky lounge, Lefay Dolomiti is perfect for the ultimate escape. For the adventurers out there, grab a pair of skis and explore the mountains at exhilarating speeds and make sure you don’t leave without experiencing the magnificent surroundings.
Programmes at Lefay Resort & Spa Dolomiti
Carved into the side of the Dolomite mountain range, this wellness resort overlooks the soaring views of the world heritage site. You can reap the benefits of a world-class spa holiday whilst exploring or simply taking in the towering forests, snowcapped mountains, icy glaciers, winding rivers and glassy lakes. Whether you want to rebalance in the serenity of the intricately designed spas, such as green dragon, or you want to venture out into the rugged wonderland, this is the place for you.
The two restaurants of Lefay Dolomiti pride themselves on sustainability and incredible flavours through locally sourced ingredients. Working with in-season, Mediterranean ingredients and taking inspiration from traditional cooking, you will experience true culinary art, something well ingrained in Italian culture. This resort has wellness as a priority with everything they have created. Everything on the menu has been created with care, keeping calories and salt low, and avoiding cooking methods that may cause your body stress. Everything you pick on the menu will be local, fresh and delightful, for both taste sensation and body.
“Grual” Organic restaurant
A restaurant with ethics at the heart of everything it does. Each dish has been created with complete care, from the sourcing of ingredients to flavour combinations. Using seasonal and local products and drawing on Italian tradition, the culinary delights of Grual will be a dazzling experience. Healthy for the mind and body.
A table with jagged mountains and snow coated pine trees as the backdrop. This is a truly perfect setting for a romantic evening, as your attention dances between the stunning views and artfully designed Italian cuisine.
With stylish wooden interiors and low lighting, the lounge sets the atmosphere for a warm and relaxed evening watching the sun disappear behind the mountains and night fall on the world outside.
Completely immerse yourself in the surrounding forests and valleys as you enjoy a carefully crafted cocktail or the complex flavours of Italian wine by the fire.
Facilities & Services
Facilities & Services
- Ski equipment hire and storage
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Coffee house
- Special diet menu (on request)
- Breakfast in bed service
- Snack bar
- 4x Swimming pools (3x indoor and 1x outdoor)
- Fitness centre
- Steam rooms
- Spa and wellness centre with 22 treatments rooms and 7 relaxation areas
- 2x Hot tubs
- Beauty services
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Shuttle service
- Meeting rooms
- With over 150km of ski slopes and 4 snow board parks, it’s a great reason to get out onto the mountains to pick the skis back up or learn a new skill.
- The World Heritage site of Dolomiti is studded with gems of the natural world, including Cascate di Vallesinella and Lago di Garda.
- Take a leap of faith and paraglide through stunning valleys and over the rural mountain towns to get a bird’s eye view of this beautiful part of Italy
Each of the 88 rooms have been designed with open space, locally sourced materials and portal like windows to harmonise with environment and let the beauty of the Dolomites radiate into each room. The calming colours and designs, bio-climatisation and a terrace/balcony will give you the space and comfort to enjoy your own time at this luxury spa resort.
Prestige and Deluxe Junior Suites
Exclusive Spa Suite
Royal Pool and Spa Suite
- Skiing: 150km of slopes and 4 snowboard parks of Madonna di Campiglio
- Running on the garden track
- Gym/fitness centre open 24 hours a day with state-of-the-art equipment
- Areas for mindfulness and meditation
- Mountain bike tours
- Hiking tours
- 2x 9-hole golf courses
Diet & Nutrition
All meals use locally and ethically sourced products to create healthy meals for the mind and body, and to work harmoniously with the world surrounding the retreat. The Grual restaurant only serves organically sourced meals to further ensure the sustainability of their culinary art. There is a special diet menu on request for those with specific dietary requirements. The menu also has options that cater for those that are:
- Dairy and lactose-free
The Spa / Wellness Centre
Entering the ‘World of Water and Fire’, you will instantly feel immersed in calm on your spa holiday. The 5,000sqm wellness temple, with more than 22 treatment rooms holds the key to your relaxation and holistic wellbeing. Whether you want to release tension with a head and body massage, improve posture with myofascial release, or strengthen your romantic bond in the couple’s private spa, the professionals at the spa are highly skilled and able to guide you to your wishes.
- 3 x Indoor swimming pool
- 1 x Outdoor swimming pool
- 9 x Saunas of differing temperatures and humidity
- 6 x Relaxation areas
- 24 Hour fitness centre gym
- Areas for meditation and mindfulness
- Saltwater lake and salt grotto
- 22 x Treatment rooms
- 1 x Ayurveda couple therapy room
- Reading room
List of Equipment
- The gym is fully equipped with modern Technogym facilities and apparatus
The luxury spa is designed to fit the surrounding beauty of the mountains, winding rivers and lakes, evoking the balancing effect of nature. The therapeutic method is ingrained in the ancient Chinese concept of Qi, or life energy, ensuring to balance all aspects of life in search of happiness. Embodying Qi, follow the Lefay SPA therapeutic path through five spa areas - specifically created, through aroma, light, heat and humidity - to understand your energy and body and bring you back into alignment with yourself and find inner peace.
- Room upgrade form Prestige Junior Suite to Deluxe Junior Suite for all bookings including any Lefay Spa programme (Valid until 20 December 2020)
- Tension-Relieving neck and back treatment to be added to all bookings including any Lefay Spa programme (Minimum 5 nights stay; valid until 31 December 2020)
- 10% discount on room rates for stays between 6 September - 24 December 2020
- 10% discount on room rates for bookings made 120 days prior to arrival date
- Early check-in (12pm) & late check-out (6pm) subject to availability on arrival
- A bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- 1 x Access per person to the Salt Lake during stay